All students are required to read, sign and submit this Terms and Conditions document prior to starting the course
CELTA Full Time (4 weeks)
Refunds apply only to the amount paid directly to TENIDIOMAS.
- If a student wishes to cancel, change or postpone a course we require at least 4 weeks’ notice in writing, in which case a full refund will be provided by TENIDIOMAS minus a 45€ administration fee.
- When the cancelation is made less than 4 weeks prior to the start of the course, no refund of course fees will be given.
- In the case of illness whilst attending the course or in the 4 weeks immediately preceding, it is entirely at the discretion of the school as to whether the student can be deferred and offered a place on a future course.
- In the event of a candidate withdrawing from the course once it has started no fee will be refunded.
- TENIDIOMAS reserves the right to postpone or cancel any course due to insufficient student numbers or due to unforeseen circumstances. In this event the candidate will be given a full refund.
If accommodation is arranged by TENIDIOMAS the corresponding charge must be paid in full 4 weeks before the commencement of the course. Such payments will not be refunded or part-refunded in the case of withdrawal from the course or if any cancellation is made less than 4 weeks before the course begins.
TEN-Centro de Idiomas SL
Cambridge Assessment English Platinum Teaching Awards and Examinations Centre ES391